If you are keen to start trading in Bitcoins you must sign up with an online brokerage or trading platform. While you will be overwhelmed with the choices available it is important to choose only those that support two-factor authentication, allow integrated safe wallets, and offer cold storage. Besides these security-driven features, the broker should offer an easy-to-use and intuitive interface for newcomers to navigate easily and access to a wide range of cryptos besides the Bitcoin. For a trustworthy trading tool, go to https://www.bitcointrader.site/de/. It will help traders trade properly and profitably.
- Coinbase: This is by far the most popular cryptoexchange and online broker for Bitcoin trading, recommended especially for beginners. Founded in 2012 it is a fully-regulated US-based cryptocurrency exchange which caters to more than 20 million users. Its website is easy-to-use and offers access to multiple cryptos, almost 14 in number, including Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum.
- EToro: It is perfectly suited for Bitcoin traders seeking ETF trades and zero-commission stocks. EToro is efficient and gives you access to copy trading and social trading, and access to 16 different cryptos. Fees are cheap but you are permitted to withdraw assets only using an eToro wallet. EToro is known for superior security and customer service because of its xStation5 platform.
- XTB: It was founded on 2002 and is regulated in a single-tier jurisdiction. It is recommended for being a safe broker when it comes to trading CFDs and Forex trading. XTB has an xStation platform suite offering excellent functionalities with many trading tools, advanced features, and research. XTB is popular for its superior customer service and offers 2 platforms, namely Meta Trader and xStation 5.
- AvaTrade: This Bitcoin broker was set up in Dublin, Ireland, in 2006 and is one of the largest CFD/Forex brokers globally. It enjoys strong regulations making it a favorite with traders anxious about security deposits. AvaTrade is regulated in Ireland, Japan, South Africa, etc. It provides in-depth educational tools and low minimum deposits, an excellent mobile trading platform, and wide range of assets. For example, AvaTrade offers you 55 Forex pairs, 14 cryptos, 66 individual shares and stocks, and 20 equity indices. This brokerage has been recommended for mobile use, copy trading and highly acclaimed for investor education.
- IG: IG is trusted worldwide as it is regulated and offers traders a great combination of research tools, trading tools, competitive prices, industry-leading education, and a wide range of tradeable products. IG was set up in 1974 and is regulated through 6 tier-1 jurisdictions; this makes IF a safe broker. You can trust it for CFD trades and Forex trading. It provides MetaTrader and MT4 add-ons; the kind of markets that you can access will depend on the entity you have selected; for instance, UK, Japan, and New Zealand residents have to choose their local identity. IG also provides exchange-traded securities for UK residents. Crypto trading is done through CFDs; the free structure and overall commission is lower. IG guarantees superb functionalities and a smooth performance.
Every day the Bitcoin has been taking traders by surprise with its continuous growth and excellent profit-generating quality. Because of Bitcoin’s continued rise, many traders have begun purchasing and selling bitcoins for investment objectives. It is now possible for traders to purchase and sell bitcoin on the fly using a variety of platforms. Learn more about how to choose the best platforms and how to buy bitcoin in countries like the United Kingdom, which provides you a variety of investment options with higher returns. While there have been many surges and crashes, the recent spike in Bitcoin prices have made people keen to jump onto the crypto bandwagon. So, choose from the above online Bitcoin brokers to enter into Bitcoin investing and trading.